Students using the College Library are required to observe the following rules:
- Library Membership Card essential for entry.
- Strict Silence must be observed.
- Eatables and water bottles not allowed.
- Cell phones must be switched off or fine will be charged.
- Listening to music with earphones is not allowed.
- Cleanliness and neatness must be maintained.
- No scribbling on tables/ chairs. Fine will be levied.
- Seats cannot be reserved by depositing belongings.
- A vacated seat can be retained for a maximum period of ten minutes only.
- No responsibility will be taken for any item left behind.
- Students have to deposit their bags, personal books, notebooks at the property counter against a token. Cell phones, money purses should not be kept in the bag by the students. The library staff is not responsible of any loss.
N.B. NON-OBSERVANCE OF THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN DEBARMENT FROM THE LIBRARY